Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cadet Webecke





I'm sorry this is such a fuzzy picture.








Today is Samantha, Cadet Webecke's, first uniform day. I know that she has already had one advancement in NJROTC. So I will have to find out what her rank is and add that latter and maybe also a better picture! Good luck with your inspection Samantha!








I had a terrible time doing her long hair today. It has to be off her collar, but not to high or her cap won't fit on. I had to remind myself often to breathe and that my mom was nice to me when I needed my hair putup for marching band color guard. Thanks mom for being such a good example.

Okay, these are better pictures. I went to her school during lunch and got these. By then Samantha had already had her inspection. It went well. She also got her rank pin (on her right collar), Seaman Apprentice. She had also received her ribbon for attending the mini boot camp before school started. Samantha you look great!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't know that Samantha was in ROTC - I am so glad you have a blog so I can at least have some idea of what your kids are up to. Sounds like they (and you) are extremely busy but doing well!